Have you ever had a patient who had difficulty taking the medication you prescribed? You’re not alone. Patient non-compliance is a familiar challenge, and can result in the treatment of your patient being less effective than it should be.
Unique Medical Solutions for Your Unique Patients
TruCare compounds medication to be administered or used in your office, as permitted by State Law. We price our compounded medications at an exceptional value; insuring patients get exactly what they need, at an affordable price. TruCare assists in the creation of formulations to ensure that the specific needs of your client are met. Our pharmacists are available to provide physician support such as drug information, consultations, and more.
- Stomach upset when taking oral medication
- Reluctance to take the medication due to its taste
- Issues with the route of administration, such as difficulty swallowing pills
- Requiring a different dose of medication than that which is available from a manufacturer
- Difficulty keeping track of multiple medications
- Patients who don’t want to take medication at all, especially children or pets
Order Medication That Is Difficult To Find Or Has Been Discontinued:
Sometimes a large pharmaceutical manufacturer discontinues a specific medication. Often times this happens when there are not enough patients taking the drug and it has become unprofitable to keep mass-producing it. But what about the patients who still require that drug? Hundreds or even thousands of patients may be left without the medication they direly need.
On your command, a TruCare Compounding Pharmacist can create the medication your patient needs via Compounding. So even if your patient is the only person in the entire world that needs that specific medication, they can still have it thanks to Compounding.
No Longer Feel Restricted To Using “Commercially Available” Drugs
- Treat patients with customized compounded products
- Improve patient compliance and well-being with compounded products
- Gain alternative methods to treating patients
Prescribe treatments designed specifically for individual patients
- Adjust medication strength
- Avoid unwanted ingredients, such as dyes, preservative, lactose, gluten, or sugar
- Make medication more palatable by adding flavor
- Prepare medications using unique delivery systems.
- For patients who find it difficult to swallow a capsule, a compounding pharmacist May prepare the drug as a flavored liquid suspension instead
- Other medication forms include; topical gels or creams, suppositories, sub lingual torches, or even lollipops
Please contact our pharmacy at 1-951-817-1005 for any inquiries regarding our products.